We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy provides you with information about:
- how we use your data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
What personal data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail ddresses;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your online browsing activities on Olenka website;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your correspondence and communications with Olenka;
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
In specific instances we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our website, or send us an e-mail. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
How we use your data
We collect this information for internal purposes only, in order to offer you the best product or service for your needs. Under no circumstances do we sell or share information with third parties.
We use your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered accounts that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about our news and promotional offers which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
- to enable Olenka to manage customer service interactions with you.
Olenka uses your personal data for online marketing purposes with your consent.
Olenka aims to update you about products and services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- changing marketing preferences via your Olenka account;
- making use of “unsubscribe” link in emails;
- contacting us
Third Parties: Google Analytics, MailChimp and MailMunch
When someone visits www.olenkadesign.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. You can find more information on how cookies are used on this website in the Cookies Policy below.
MailChimp and MailMunch
As part of the registration process for our Mailing List, we collect personal information. We use that information to update you on the company news such as new products and services and to inform you about any promotions we are running or planning to run. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please seeMailChimp’s privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by contacting us.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access the personal information that we hold. You can send you request by filling in our contact form.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.